You Can't Go Through Life Looking Through The Review Mirror.

2010 Cannes Internship

| | Saturday, May 1, 2010
|



Yesterday, I found out I was selected to intern for Summit Entertainment during my time at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival. Summit Entertainment is a very prestigious company in the movie business and I am very excited to work with them.


They are a "worldwide theatrical motion picture development, financing, production and distribution studio for both it's own internal developed movies as well as acquired films. They release 10-12 films annually". Some of the films from Summit are: Academy Award Winner: The Hurt Locker, Letters to Juliet, The Ghost Writer and the newest from the Twilight Sage, Eclipse. From the email I received, my intern duties will include, "Being sent up the red-carpet, going to cocktail parties, press conferences and market screenings etc. and will be representing Summit. They also said they will be "allowing ET (Entertainment Tonight) to shoot from our Penthouse balcony and so we will have lots of talent, executives and Producers in and out of our offices and we pride ourselves on looking and being our best! Camera's will be on!". So I have a very exciting opportunity ahead of me that the Lord has blessed me with. Be sure to stay posted as I will be posting all of experiences in Cannes, it's only 8 days away!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock on buddy!

Post a Comment

 

Followers